DULLES ELECTRIC OFFICIAL GIFT CARD CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Entrant must be a resident of the State of Maryland and be 18 years of age or older.
3. How to enter: Complete the online form and submit it. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD. ALL MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. How to win: Drawings will be held monthly. The winner will be the entry that is selected by random drawing. Winner need not be present to win and will be contacted by phone or email by Dulles Electric.
5. Prize: Dulles Electric will award one $100 gift card. If Dulles Electric is unable to contact the winner by phone or email, or the winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 10 days, or if any winner fails to comply with any of these rules, Dulles Electric will randomly draw another name to receive the prize.
6. Prize has no cash redemption value. No substitutions will be permitted by the winner.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the contest, eligibility, or the contest rules, the decision of Dulles Electric shall be final.
8. The contest is open to all persons with the exception of full or part-time employees of Dulles Electric, their respective affiliated companies, contest related sponsors, representatives, ad agencies, household members and families.
9. By participating in a Dulles Electric contest, contestants acknowledge and grant Dulles Electric, their sponsors and agents, permission to use their likeness, voice, and name for advertising and promotional purposes, and waive any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for said use, unless prohibited by law.
10. Contestants may win once per month period.
11. Winners will be responsible for any local, state and federal taxes as well as any and all gratuities. Contestants who win prizes valued at $600 or more during any calendar year may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Dulles Electric and such prizes shall be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
12. This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations.
13. Dulles Electric reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
14. After entering, Contestant may unsubscribe from future email messages at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on any email message.
Back to Registration Page